Offline maps are available in many countries with certain exemptions (such as Japan, Korea, and China).
To navigate offline, download the offline maps of the areas you with to navigate:
- Launch the app and drag up the bottom bar to expand the menu
- Under 'Your Maps', you'll see a 'Download maps' option
- The app will display information about your system storage (ie, how much free space you have for maps) and a button that says 'Download new maps'
- We group offline maps by continents to make them easier to find. Select the continent where your region of interest is located to search for the relevant maps
- Select the download icon to the right of the region's name and wait for the download to complete
Before navigating offline, remember to tag the 'Use app offline' option located in the app's menu.