To use another address as the starting point of your navigation (instead of your current location), just takethe following steps:
- Open the WeGo app and search for a destination in the search bar.
- Click on 'Directions'.
- The app will display an overview of your route in the map.
- On the lower bar you'll see 'Your location' as the starting point for this route.
- If you click on 'Your location', you can choose a different starting point (either from your search history or by typing a new address/POI name)
- The maps will show a new route, using the new starting point.